Our aim is...
The purpose of Dundee Heritage Trust is ‘The guardianship, preservation, and portrayal of Dundee’s Heritage in ways that educate, inspire and enlighten current and future generations.’
The organisation’s distinctive excellence is ‘The successful co-existence of a public service ethos with a private sector culture, which delivers a range of outstanding quality experiences.’
Our customer Charter commits us to provide excellence in the services we offer to you, the visitor.
- Provide a friendly, efficient and professional service.
- Care for and share the collections held in trust.
- Offer value for money.
- Provide a safe and clean environment.
- Aim to provide access to all our facilities for all people within the constraints of our heritage assets.
- Respond positively to your needs and ideas.
- Constantly strive to improve our quality of service.
- Actively seek the opinions of our customers.
Dundee Industrial Heritage Limited is interested in what our customers think. We actively seek feedback from people as a way of delivering our charter and continually improving the services we offer.
Please make any comments and suggestions either verbally, electronically or in writing to our registered office at the address below.
Dundee Industrial Heritage limited
t: 01382 201245
f: 01382 225891
e: Operations Director